Things To Know
What is this course about?
What will you learn in this course?
Being specific, at the end of this course you will know:
- How to work with numbers, strings (text), and booleans
- How to solve conditional problems using if..else statements and iterational problems using for and while loops
- How to work with data structures like arrays and objects
- How to work with functions and complex topics like closures and recursions
- How to work with objects and the importance of Object-Oriented Programming in general terms
- How to employ constructors and prototypes to emulate the behaviour of OOP classes and sub classes
- How to work with HTML DOM and the Events API in building page interactivity and dynamicality by querying HTML and CSS and responding to user actions like clicking a button
Although we have given roughly a lot of information on our course, you can check out more below in the course overview and explore the details of each unit seperately.
Why should you take this course?
- We'll take you through the course in a carefully planned hierarchical manner going from extreme basics to basics, to intermediate and so on. We won't introduce concepts to you before explaining them, or if we do so (very rarely) we will surely explain them at some point in the same chapter, same unit or some other unit
- We will deal with complex topics like closures, prototypes and explain them to you in a clear and precise manner (where most resources lack)
- We will introduce you to many coding ideas and how are they being used in today's programming era, like lazy loading, ajax, image galleries etc. Some will be covered in this course while some will be added in our Tutorials.
- We will take small basic quizes from you, between or at the end of every unit, to test your understanding of a given concept, give comments to your scores, give answers to wrong answered questions and thus make you improve as a whole in your skills!
- HTML DOM
We will be exploring condition-based execution of code using the if family of conditional statements.
In loops, we extend the idea of conditions to repeat a block of code over and over again until a condition is being fulfilled. Loops are an integral part of computing since they can automate thousands of lines of code in probably few lines.
Functions are vital to programming and accordingly we put a lot of focus on making you understand their fundamental concepts. We will take a look at arguments, IIFE's, recursions, and a lot more.
- HTML DOM
Before taking this course you should know the following:
- CSS - Start Learning
Why our courses?
Free of Cost
Every course offered at CodeGuage.com is absolutely free! No payments, no accounts, no subscriptions, nothing. Just select a course, and begin your learning journey!
Each course offered at this website is carefully planned out in a perfect hierarchical manner stepping from the very basics to advanced stuff making the course easier to digest!
We don't just simply throw details, but instead explain them. There is no point of writing ten pages to explain a concept, where the reader doesn't even understand the first line.