Hello and welcome programmer! Thank you for visiting CodeGuage.com! CodeGuage.com ("we", "us", "Site") is a website built to teach you programming in the most effective way. Being completely free and requiring no subscriptions or money at all, it is made to focus on learning stuff. Strongly believing in the mission of helping people worldwide to acquire this knowledge, we try to make our readers our customers. Equally we expect our users to follow certain guidelines as outlined in this document.
By using this Site, you agree that you are totally in acceptance with our terms and conditions. If you aren't comfortable with them, please consider not using this site.
The logo, design, graphics, files, text, information, code examples, collectively "Content", are the sole property of CodeGuage.com. Misusing them in any way as outlined below will constitute violation of copyright laws.
The following points include the incidents where the user actions would constitute infringing the coypright laws protecting this Site:
- Copying the Content from this Site in hefty quantites without crediting
- Copying the Content from this Site in small quantites without crediting it
- Using our Content in commercial purposes.
Fair Use implies the exception cases where the user's actions on our Site do not constitute copyright infringement. It includes:
- Refering to Content of this website with giving credit to it. Credit can be given by providing a link to the underlying content page.
- Using our Content in non-commercial purposes and classroom teaching with crediting the information
- Using our Content in comments with again giving credit to our Site.
We don't provide end users with any sort of warranties on the Content of this Site. It can contain typos and errors, and is not claimed to be up to date with latest standards. Code examples can contain wrong syntax and are thereby disclaimed to be 100% accurate. Your use of this site is also not guaranteed to be free of any sort of interruptions.
We are not responsible for any sort of incident resulting from your use of this Site - your bear all the risks on your own! Some pages on this Site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for anything present on those sites - you solely accept any consequences resulting from your interactions on these external sites.
Updates to this document